Riverview Home (Sleeps 1–10)
The Riverview Home is on an elevated natural site overlooking the Mokihinui River and Buller Bay coastline with a picturesque backdrop of subtropical native forest. The house offers a well equipped kitchen with a large central living area, comfortably furnished. An open fireplace adds to the warm atmosphere. The beach and river can be reached by foot within five minutes. When used in conjunction with the nearby Rata Lodge it is an ideal venue for group gatherings such as family occasions, corporate retreats, weddings etc.
Beds: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Queens, 4 Singles, 1 Queen fold out sofa.
Linen: Duvets, pillows and some blankets are supplied. Sheets, towels and pillowcases can be hired at $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, electric stove top/oven, microwave, toaster, electric jug, coffee plunger, pots, cutlery and crockery
Bathrooms: 1 bathroom with shower and toilet; 1 seperate shower; 1 seperate toilet.
Availability: All year round.
- All NZ Statutory Holiday Periods and Nelson/Buller Anniversary Weekend, Canterbury Anniversary Weekend, Buller Marathon Weekend, Old Ghost Road Ultra Marathon Weekend are set at Peak Rates (same as December 20th – January 11th)
December 20th – January 11th (Peak Rates) $200/night for the first two adults
January 12th – April 16th $150/night for the first two adults
April School Holidays April 17th – May 2nd $150/night for the first two adults
May 3rd – May 31st $150/night for the first two adults
June 1st – July 2nd $120/night for the first two adults
July School Holidays July 3rd – July 19th $150/night for the first two adults
July 20th – August 31st $120/night for the first two adults
September 1st – September 26th $135/night for the first two adults
October School Holidays September 27th – October 11th $150/night for the first two adults
October 12th – 31st October – $150/night for the first two adults
November 1st – December 19th – $135/night for the first two adults
- $30 per additional adult per night
- Children < 2 years FREE,Children 3-16 years $15/night
- Cleaning fee of $60/booking applies
- Free wireless internet at the Cowshed
- Washing machine
- Sunset deck
- Dogs allowed inside, please bring their own bedding. Please ensure they stay out of the bedrooms, off the couches, and keep in mind our local Weka population and other protected birdlife. There is a one-off charge of $20/stay to have your dog(s) stay inside with you.
- Pillows and quilts are supplied. Other linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) available for hire on request ($20 per bed per stay).