Beach Cabin (Sleeps 1–8)
The Beach Cabin, nestled below the subtropical forest, has a view of the sea with only a minutes walk to the beach. Its private, sheltered location makes it a great place to relax and get away from it all. The open plan lounge/kitchen/dining is comfortably furnished and well equipped.
Beds: 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 set of single bunk beds, 1 double fold out sofa.
Linen: Pillows and duvets supplied. Sheets, towels, and pillowcases can be hired at $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: 2 fridge/freezers, electric stove top/oven, microwave, toaster, electric jug, pots, cutlery and crockery.
Bathroom: 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
Availability: All Year round.
- All NZ Statutory Holiday Periods and Nelson/Buller Anniversary Weekend, Canterbury Anniversary Weekend, Buller Marathon Weekend, Old Ghost Road Ultra Marathon Weekend are set at Peak Rates (same as December 20th – January 11th)
December 20th – January 11th (Peak Rates) $200/night for the first two adults
January 12th – April 14th $160/night for the first two adults
April School Holidays April 15th – May 1st $200/night for the first two adults
May 2nd – May 31st $160/night for the first two adults
June 1st – July 7th $130/night for the first two adults
July School Holidays July 8th – July 24th $160/night for the first two adults
July 25th – August 31st $130/night for the first two adults
September 1st – September 30th $145/night for the first two adults
October School Holidays October 1st – October 17th $200/night for the first two adults
October 18th – 31st October – $160/night for the first two adults
November 1st – December 19th – $145/night for the first two adults
- $30 per additional adult per night
- Children < 2 years FREE, Children 3-16 years $15/night
- Cleaning fee of $60/booking applies
- Free wireless internet at the Cowshed
- Washing machine
- Gas BBQ
- Gas heatpump
- Sunset deck
- Dogs allowed inside, please bring their own bedding. Please ensure they stay out of the bedrooms, off the couches, and keep in mind our local Weka population and other protected birdlife. There is a one-off charge of $20/stay to have your dog(s) stay inside with you.
- Pillows and quilts are supplied. Other linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) available for hire on request ($20 per bed per stay).