Beach Cabin (Sleeps 1–8)
The Beach Cabin, nestled below the subtropical forest, has a view of the sea with only a minutes walk to the beach. Its private, sheltered location makes it a great place to relax and get away from it all. The open plan lounge/kitchen/dining is comfortably furnished and well equipped.
Beds: 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 set of single bunk beds, 1 double fold out sofa.
Linen: Pillows and duvets supplied. Sheets, towels, and pillowcases can be hired at $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: 2 fridge/freezers, electric stove top/oven, microwave, toaster, electric jug, pots, cutlery and crockery.
Bathroom: 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
Availability: All Year round.
Winter Tariff: $110/night first two adults
1 May to 31 August
Mid Season Tariff: $120/night first two adults
1 September to 20 December
Summer Tariff: $140/night first two adults
12 January to 30 April
Peak Season Tariff: $180/night first two adults
21 December to 11 January
- $30 per additional adult per night
- Children < 2 years FREE, Children 3-10years $10/night, Children 11-16years $15/night
- Easter and Buller Marathon = Peak Season tariff
- Other Statuatory Holidays and Canterbury Anniversary Weekend = Summer Season tariff
- One-night stay surcharge may apply (enquire)
- Free wireless internet at the Cowshed
- Washing machine
- Gas BBQ
- Gas heatpump
- Sunset deck
- Dogs allowed inside, please bring their own bedding. Please ensure they stay out of the bedrooms, off the couches, and keep in mind our local Weka population and other protected birdlife. There is a one-off charge of $20/stay to have your dog(s) stay inside with you.
- Pillows and quilts are supplied. Other linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) available for hire on request ($20 per bed per stay).