Cabbage Tree Cottage (Sleeps 1–6)
A two storey ‘woodsy’ beachfront home on an elevated site from which views of the Coast, Nikau and Rata forest can be enjoyed in the open plan living/kitchen area. The balcony puts you right amongst the natural scenery as does the courtyard with its open fire place for outdoor leisure.
Beds: 2 bedrooms, each with a Queen bed, 1 Queen fold out sofa.
Linen: Pillows and quilts are supplied. Sheets, towels, and pillowcases can be hired for $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: 2 fridge/freezers, gas hobs, oven, microwave, toaster, electric jug, pots, cutlery and crockery.
Bathroom: One bathroom with seperate toilet and shower.
Availability: All Year round.
- All NZ Statutory Holiday Periods and Nelson/Buller Anniversary Weekend, Canterbury Anniversary Weekend, Buller Marathon Weekend, Old Ghost Road Ultra Marathon Weekend are set at Peak Rates (same as December 20th – January 11th)
December 20th – January 11th (Peak Rates) $240/night for the first two adults
January 12th – April 13th $200/night for the first two adults
April School Holidays April 14th – May 1st $240/night for the first two adults
May 2nd – May 31st $200/night for the first two adults
June 1st – July 8th $150/night for the first two adults
July School Holidays July 9th – July 24th $200/night for the first two adults
July 25th – August 31st $150/night for the first two adults
September 1st – 1st October $180/night for the first two adults
October School Holidays 2nd October – 17th October $240/night for the first two adults
October 18th – 31st October – $200/night for the first two adults
November 1st – December 19th – $180/night for the first two adults
- $30 per additional adult per night
- Children < 2 years FREE, Children 3-16 years $15/night
- Cleaning fee of $60/booking applies
- Fee wireless internet at the Cowshed
- Washing machine
- TV/Stereo/DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Courtyard with open Fireplace
- Gas BBQ
- Sunset deck
- Pillows and quilts are supplied. Other linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) available for hire on request ($20 per bed per stay).
- Dogs allowed inside, please bring their own bedding. Please ensure they stay out of the bedrooms, off the couches, and keep in mind our local Weka population and other protected birdlife. There is a one-off charge of $20/stay to have your dog(s) stay inside with you.